Google
 


bfgads_468x60

Lego Millenium Falcon : The Biggest Star Wars Model

This is LEGO's biggest and most detailed Star Wars set. The model consists 5,195 pieces and it is over 33" long, 22" wide and 8" tall! (84x56x21 cm). Designed completly to minifigure scale, so they can sit inside. It also comes with LEGO minifigures of Han Solo, Chewie, Obi-Wan, Luke Skywalker, and Princess Leia.


Lego MIllenium Falcon



In 1999, Star Wars became the LEGO Group's first licensed property and continues to be the one of the company's best-selling lines.
Star_Wars_Millenium Falcon - Front
Since launch, a number of very successful, exclusive LEGO Star Wars sets have been developed and sold through LEGO Direct to Consumer channels, delivering a highly collectible line packed with building fun.


The Millenium falcon is available in pre-order for 499,99$. A limited number of Exclusive First Edition sets will include a certificate of authenticity and a sealed product box.

For more or to pre-order visit the LEGO shop.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A really big one! : )))

Anonymous said...

I want it!!!

Anonymous said...

I am super jealous of everybody who's able to get one of these. My wife put her foot down, so I started a web-site to help me raise the funds. If you've got 65 cents, go check out http://www.BuyMeALego.com -- I'll trade you a link to your blog/site, or a banner ad in return for a donation.

Anonymous said...

I am super jealous of everybody who's able to get one of these. My wife put her foot down, so I started a web-site to help me raise the funds. If you've got 65 cents, go check out http://www.BuyMeALego.com -- I'll trade you a link to your blog/site, or a banner ad in return for a donation.

Astro Galaxy said...

Impressive.
So is the price.

Latest posts: